From the Inside Out
We know you’ve tried to clean it up before… and we know that it didn’t last long…
We have been there and done that… and we know how frustrating the clutter cycle can be!
You make promises, clean it up, pile it up again, feel discouraged.
You make promises, clean it up, pile it up again, feel discouraged and ashamed.
Rinse and repeat.
It’s so frustrating when you put such effort into cleaning up and then 2 weeks later, the same piles reappear!
Do you know why those piles just come back?
Because it’s not about your stuff!
Clutter is just a symptom of inner emotional conflicts.
And until we resolve our inner emotional conflicts that show up in our lives as physical clutter, this physical clutter will stick around.
We can help you heal what’s “missing” for you emotionally and help you clear the conflicts that are keeping you stuck to your clutter.
If you want more simplicity, more space, more freedom, keep reading…
Your clutter is definitely keeping you stuck – in all areas of your life. Clutter can be complicated. While it’s just stuff, obviously, it’s not that simple!
Holding onto clutter blocks you from:
- Feeling the peace, happiness, and freedom you deserve
- Moving forward in your personal relationships
- Enjoying the financial success you deserve in your life
What emotional conflicts are connected to your clutter?
Wherever or whenever your emotional conflicts originated, they need to be expressed, validated and then healed.
Then, and only then, will you make significant progress in your clutter challenges.
That’s because simply cleaning up your clutter isn’t the solution… It’s not about the STUFF!
Remember, we are all living proof of this cycle – until these emotional reasons for holding onto clutter are healed and cleared, the clutter will stick around.
So if you are:
- Tired of going around in circles when you try to clean it up
- “Done” with holding onto stuff you no longer want, but can’t let go because of your emotional attachment
- Ready to do the real healing needed so you can let go of what you no longer need
Then let’s heal the emotional reasons you STILL hold onto your stuff
Tap along with Rick Wilkes and Carol Look and release the REAL reasons you still hold onto your clutter.
Check out our brand new tapping program to help you
Clear Your Clutter from the Inside Out…
An Emotional Freedom Coach and Clutter Relief Specialist that helps people of all ages and lifestyle orientations to transform their emotional world so they can live, laugh, and love with confidence. He’s a leader in the development of simple and profoundly effective emotional technologies that release emotional and physical pain. He loves helping clients feel the clarity of their own inner guidance.
An Intuitive Energy Healer, Psychotherapist, and EFT Master, Carol was trained as a traditional psychotherapist and clinical hypnotherapist. She is an author, speaker, abundance coach and the creator of “The Yes Code” – her unique coaching style helps you clear your fears, find your “yes” and make the right decisions to live a life of passion, peace and harmony.
This brand new program has 7 modules:
Why are you still holding onto your stuff?
- If you don’t find out “WHY” you are still holding onto your stuff, you certainly won’t let go!
- Discover which emotional traps keep you stuck
- Identify and tap through common conflicts
It’s Not About Your Stuff
- Since we know it’s not about your “stuff”, we know we have to identify what your clutter IS about…
- Ask the right questions, find the right answers
- Tap along for clearing
Loss vs Gain
- Most people haven’t been able to address the conflict between giving their stuff away, grief, and what they will experience when they no longer have their stuff.
- Tap on the natural grief and the conflict between loss and gain, grief and freedom…
- Think about what you’re getting, not just what you’re letting go of in your life
I Can’t Face it Right Now
- What happens when you feel resistant?
- What happens when you feel overwhelmed and can’t face your clutter now?
- Keep tapping with Rick and Carol to clear this emotional block that keeps you overwhelmed
F.O.M.O. (What is it/ how to clear it)
- Fear of Missing Out – a huge distraction and problem in our world.
- What are you so afraid of?
- What might you be missing?
- What happened the last time you missed out?
- Clear this all important trap and feel the peace
Driven to Distraction
- Is your inbox too full?
- Spend too much time sorting through Facebook?
- Twitter draining you?
- Too much electronic clutter depletes our chi and consumes our precious time and energy as every bit demands us to process, make decisions, file, and delete.
- Tap through the conflicts and lighten up your inbox.
Choose What You DO Want
- We know you don’t want your clutter anymore…
- But what do you want instead?
- Make clear and solid decisions for your own freedom and move forward with grace and ease!
This brand new EFT Tapping program will help you:
- Understand the upside to staying stuck
- Heal emotional conflicts that keep you attached to clutter
- Clear your F.O.M.O so you can move forward with ease
- Create the energetic space to embrace happiness
- Make room for gratitude and success in your life
Release your clutter and make space for:
- Feeling peaceful and happy
- Enjoying the freedom you crave in your life
- Moving forward in your personal relationships
- Moving forward in your professional relationships
- Voicing your gratitude
We can show you how to change these patterns….
Because healing what keeps you attached to your clutter is the solution to clearing your clutter.
Join Rick Wilkes and Carol Look to learn how to release clutter from your life and find the space you deserve to be, feel, and live with happiness and success.
Purchase this brand new program “Clearing Clutter From the Inside Out” Tapping Program
Our original “Clearing Clutter with EFT” Tapping program and home study transcripts