Get Ready for Your Success!
I have loved working with you in the original “Power Up” coaching program this month.
I know it was hard work and emotional for many of you, but we also tackled a lot of important topics that needed clearing!
Thank you for all your positive emails about the materials from Modules #1- #3. They are still available for you to listen to and use for coaching support on your success journey.
- The Power of Clarity
- The Power of Alignment
- The Power of Inspired Action
I’ve decided to make a brand new offer to those of you who signed up for the original “Power Up” course…
I’ll keep it short:
What continues to come up during the calls and in your emails is your fear of success.
What I know for certain is that if you follow the original steps in Power Up, you absolutely WILL attract more personal and professional success into your life.
How does that feel to you – that you WILL become more successful if you follow these steps?
Maybe you’re afraid…
- To stand out
- To be visible
- That you might be envied
If you feel these concerns and fears, then it would make sense that you might find it easier and “safer” to:
- Play small
- Hide under the radar
- Continue sabotaging yourself
So in this brand new offer, I’m going to focus exclusively on clearing this fear of success so you can shine!
Here’s what you’ll get in this follow up course to “Power Up”:
- 2 more “live” coaching calls
- 5 brand new tapping sequences, and
- 3 bonuses with great content
- much more inspiration so you can continue to clear your fear of success!
Live Group Zoom Calls:
- Tuesday February 11th -- 3:00 pm ET/ 12 noon PT
- Wednesday February 26th -- 3:00 pm ET/ 12 noon PT
Brand New Downloadable Recordings
- Release your fear of success
- Clear your fear of standing out
- Stop playing small
- Get ready to shine
BONUS #1 - Success Is NOT An Accident
(Module 1 from “Mastering The Yes Code”)
Downloadable Audio Recordings
- Success Is Not An Accident
- “Overcoming Overwhelm”
- “I Don’t Have What it takes to Be Successful”
- PDF form – “asking the right questions” for procrastination
BONUS #2 - Gratitude Tapping Bonus
BONUS #3 - Top Ten Tapping Scripts