- Are you tired of feeling stuck or overwhelmed?
- Do you feel powerless at work or at home?
- Are you ready to learn how to Find Your YES?
- Are you ready to call back your power with grace and ease so you can live the life you’ve been dreaming about?
In this one-day EFT/Tapping Intensive Coaching workshop, you will be guided by Intuitive Healer and EFT Master Carol Look to release the past and stand boldly in the present so you can enjoy an abundant future.
Saturday May 30th, 9:00 – 5:00
The Westin Hotel, 8th Avenue and 43rd Street, New York City
All participants must have basic knowledge of EFT/ Tapping
If you are ready to call back your power, and live a life of profound happiness, deep joy, brilliant health and expanded success, then keep reading…
Whether you gave up your emotional, energetic or physical power with your finances, health, mood or relationships, you can learn how to take it back with grace and courage.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Release the old emotional blocks that have kept you stuck
- Eliminate the conflicts that keep you overwhelmed
- Leave procrastination and perfectionism in the past
- Move from sabotage to success
- Expand your capacity to live with joy and gratitude
- Access your Inner Guidance and get your answers
- Manifest the opportunities of a lifetime
- Stand in your power to live your BEST life
When you attend this workshop, your vibration, emotions, and behavior will improve dramatically.
When you attend this workshop, your personal transformations will be life-changing.
When you attend this workshop, you will call your power back, and live the life you were meant to live… full of success.
PLEASE READ refund policy, there will be no exceptions.
If you sign up for the workshop, and then request a refund before 5/21/15, you will receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee.
Refunds requested after 5/21/15 will not be honored, with the following exception:
You may “sell” your ticket to a friend or colleague IF you contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org and you send the confirmation details to your friend or colleague you sold the ticket to. If they do not show up, or are late, you are still responsible.